Your best smiles are still ahead of you with Invisalign dental treatment in Twin Falls. It’s easy and affordable to choose Invisalign clear aligners if you’re not 100% satisfied with the appearance of your teeth. Simply schedule a complimentary consultation at Braces R Us to find out if you’re a good candidate for clear aligners. If you are, you can skip the metal brackets and wires and experience the benefits of Invisalign, all at a budget-friendly price you’re sure to love. Our most popular braces resolve issues with underbite, overbite, crossbite, and gapped teeth.
6 Amazing Benefits Of Invisalign To Consider
1. If you’re worried about how others will see you while wearing braces, Invisalign’s clear aligners will keep you smiling. Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, no one will know you’re wearing them. Teens and adults prefer Invisalign braces more than two to one compared with traditional metal braces. Spend a few minutes on our Invisalign doctor site and you’ll see why they’ve become so popular over the years.
2. Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign is removable. The best Invisalign dental clinics are careful to remind patients to wear their aligners for at least 22 hours each day for optimum results. That leaves two full hours each day when you can take a break from wearing your braces. Remove Invisalign while eating, brushing, flossing, or snacking- or any time you feel like a respite.
3. Clear plastic aligners are smooth and won’t irritate the soft tissue in your mouth. With no wires to poke sensitive skin and no metal brackets to get in the way, you’ll find Invisalign dental treatment in Twin Falls to be extremely comfortable.
4. Most Invisalign dentists offer patients the option of paying for their braces over time. You may have thought you couldn’t afford clear braces but the fact is, they’re designed to fit just about any budget.
5. Invisalign creates smiles that last a lifetime. After treatment, you’ll be fitted with a comfortable retainer that will keep your teeth from moving back to their original spaces. The longer you commit to wearing your retainer, the longer you’ll keep your new smile. Our top-rated orthodontist can offer additional suggestions on how to maintain a beautiful smile in the coming months and years.
6. You can schedule a dentist appointment with Braces R Us and begin treatment immediately. If you’re eligible for Invisalign dental treatment in Twin Falls, our staff can show you what your new smile will look like before you begin treatment through the wonders of computerized technology. Call our Twin Falls office today at 208-737-0006 to let us know you’re looking into Invisalign braces for yourself or someone in your household.
You’ll find additional information about braces on our website, including blog articles, patient reviews, and our clinic’s credentials. We have an excellent reputation throughout Twin Falls and surrounding communities. If you dream of a more beautiful smile, you could have picture-perfect teeth in a matter of a few months with clear Invisalign dental treatment- and you won’t have to spend a lot of money to achieve your goals.