If you’re dealing with alcoholism and seek a way out today, our Florida alcohol treatment provides you with the best solution. St. John’s Recovery Place ranks among the premier detox and rehab centers in the industry. We offer advanced and modern recovery programs, holistic healing modalities, and a unique approach to recovery.
The benefits of drug and alcohol rehab
The rehabilitation program provides you with extensive benefits, including:
- A plus of safety and comfort during the withdrawal phase – Overcoming the withdrawal is the first step towards sobriety and one that most patients fear. Advanced withdrawal often comes with severe symptoms, preventing addiction victims from going sober on their own. Our Florida addiction recovery centers offer detox and rehab in a contained and luxurious environment, making the rehab process much more bearable and comfortable.
- Lower to non-existent risk of relapse – Our luxury rehab centers in Florida perform detox and rehab in a controlled and supervised environment, virtually eliminating the risk of relapse. You can’t bring drugs or alcohol with you in rehab, and there’s no way for you to procure them here. Our rehab team monitors everything to ensure our patients’ safety, including protecting them against any trigger that could cause them to relapse.
- Addressing co-occurring disorders effectively – Few addiction victims realize that they also suffer from co-occurring mental disorders like depression, PTSD, anxiety, and others. Untreated, these mental issues can aggravate and worsen the patient’s physical, mental, and emotional state. They can also serve as triggers, supporting the addictive behavior. Our alcohol treatment centers offer comprehensive dual diagnosis treatment, allowing our professionals to identify and address co-occurring disorders, regardless of their nature.
- Strengthen the bonds between family members – Broken families usually serve as triggers for drug or alcohol addiction. Our job is to reverse this process and bring our patients’ families together. This will provide them with support during rehab and ensure a healthy and supportive home environment after treatment.
- Offer extensive relapse prevention and sobriety management training – This is the most important benefit of our drug addiction rehab in Florida. The treatment’s success depends on your ability to remain sober over the years. In this sense, we teach moderation, self-control, and responsibility as part of a sober, balanced, and healthy life over the years.
When to join rehab?
We advise seeking treatment with the first withdrawal symptoms. Withdrawal is generally the sign that you’ve developed a form of substance addiction, and things can only go downhill from there. You can prevent that by starting the Florida drug treatment as soon as possible to avoid future complications. Our drug and alcohol rehabilitation in FL is ideal for mild, moderate, and severe conditions, providing you with long-term solutions to relapse prevention.
You can speak to our St. John’s Recovery Place experts at 833-397-3422 today to check your insurance, make an appointment, and come in for detox planning and treatment. Join our Florida alcohol treatment today to prevent alcoholism from aggravating any further – the benefits will not fail to arrive shortly.
View Larger Map